Winners vs Losers
The winner is always part of the answer;
The loser is always a part of the problem.
The winner always has a plan;
The loser always has an excuse.
The winner says, “Let me do it for you”;
The loser says’, “That’s not my job”.
The winner sees an answer for every problem;
The loser sees a problem in every answer.
The winner sees a green near every sand trap;
The loser sees 2 or 3 sand traps near every green.
The winner says, “It may be difficult, but it’s possible”;
The loser says, “It may be possible, but it’s too difficult”.
Be A Winner !
Latest posts by Adrian Luis (see all)
- Mengatasi Hambatan Diri dalam Proses Transformasi dengan Life Coaching - 9 June 2023
- Apa itu Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) dan Mengapa Penting? - 8 June 2023
- Menemukan Tujuan Hidup Anda Melalui Life Coaching - 8 June 2023
- 10 Keterampilan Manajemen yang Wajib Dimiliki untuk Menuju Sukses di Era Digital - 7 June 2023
- Mengapa Life Coaching Penting dalam Proses Transformasi Diri - 6 June 2023