Winners vs Losers
The winner is always part of the answer;
The loser is always a part of the problem.
The winner always has a plan;
The loser always has an excuse.
The winner says, “Let me do it for you”;
The loser says’, “That’s not my job”.
The winner sees an answer for every problem;
The loser sees a problem in every answer.
The winner sees a green near every sand trap;
The loser sees 2 or 3 sand traps near every green.
The winner says, “It may be difficult, but it’s possible”;
The loser says, “It may be possible, but it’s too difficult”.
Be A Winner !
Latest posts by Adrian Luis (see all)
- Melejit di Tahun 2022 - 25 January 2022
- Renungan Kehidupan - 31 October 2020
- 3 Cara UKM Naik Kelas - 23 September 2018
- Winners vs Losers - 13 May 2017
- 6 Langkah Mudah Bagaimana Memiliki Hidup yang Lebih Bahagia - 21 October 2016